Read Write Now Supporters
Over its history, Read Write Now has had the benefit of a number of strong supporters and sponsors. The Program has always worked on the principle that the greater the involvement with the people of WA and agencies, the more we can achieve together.
Read Write Now is funded by the Western Australian Department of Training and Workforce Development and receives in-kind sponsorship from North Metropolitan TAFE. The TAFE provides the Program with office space, Finance, Marketing, HR and IT support.
Private business sponsorship has allowed Read Write Now to provide IT equipment to regions, recognition programs for volunteers and resource materials for students.
We are very grateful to individuals who have supported the Program via assistance with Marketing, IT, database and website development and maintenance.
Read Write Now would like to acknowledge:
- The Western Australian Department of Training and Workforce Development
- North Metropolitan TAFE (Northbridge, Leederville, Joondalup, Balga, Mt Lawley & Midland campuses)
- Community Adult Literacy Foundation (CALF)
- Public Libraries throughout WA
- State Library of WA
- Willetton Rotary
- South Metropolitan TAFE
- South Regional TAFE
- Central Regional TAFE
- West Australian local councils and shires
- West Australian Symphony Orchestra
- Perth Web Hosting
- Gemini Web Solutions
- Black Cut Productions
- IT volunteers whose support has been invaluable